Friday, May 14, 2010

Young Couples


Aaaah, the sweet bliss of that first knee squeeze. (Note: Her precocious, trembling hand resting atop his right knee.) You've checked the "Yes" box and he likes you too. Check out this young AZN couple on the metro. I'd put their age at about 13+, because its hard to determine AZNs' ages. They are sitting awkwardly facing the same direction. He's making sure they don't get too close, though, because the slightest brush against her young breast could cause an explosion in his pre-pubescent pants. He is really struggling here. Her hand is too close, oh no! She might accidentally feel my pencil! But whether you are of the AZN persuasion or just straight up white, I think we can all identify with the overwhelming awkwardies of young couples struggling with puberty, developing identity crisises, and learning how babies are made. I wish I could hear the crackling of a young man-child's voice say "Will you go out with me" just one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment