Monday, May 17, 2010

Another Edition of Metro Creepers

We all know late night metro rides are THE place to pick up your post last call hookups. Take a gander at this stud attempting to conversate with Ana while I abandonded her for *gasp* better pursuits (like attempting to look occupied on my phone). But wait......
Where is his wife???

But this stallion, by far, isn't the cutest Metro rider Ana has attracted her way with her golden locks and avant-garde style. Check out this fancy gentleman below:


Hey Ana, maybe if you date him, he'll gift you one of those shiny gold chains or a brand new bedazzling machine. For all readers who don't know Ana, I think a picture is appropriate and necessary.


Faboosh as always.. Nothing to judge here :)

2 comments:

  1. omg I didn't even notice his ring. And btw it was just me and you at that point, iva had gone home a while ago. And you ran away so I was forced to keep talking to them, even though our entire conversation consisted of me calling him a douche or an asshole and then him asking us to come over. Yes, that is something I would totally do, go over to a mans house that I met on the metro. what a jackass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope I can get a new bedazzler, mine broke back in 2nd grade when I bedazzled my karate belt.

    ReplyDelete