Thursday, May 27, 2010

F.Y.E.

I'm giving online dating a shot- and so far its been more HIGHlarious than sexy. Expect a shit ton more of these posts to follow.... Below is a message I graciously received today:

From: Ea-Guy
Subject: Please list your income.

I am looking for a suga mama to take care of all of my kids. Please?

+ 1 for Judaism
- 1 for drugs :-(

But on serious note.... working in IT must be interesting. Our department's IT area is like 12 weird dudes and one girl who is constantly being sexually harassed. Are you that girl?

Cat or dog person? I'm guessing cat person based on the "kittens" in your profile.

To seal the deal and get a date, this man has posted the following picture of himself in his profile, and unfortunately he's not the shmokin bunny on the left:


Aaah, and it all comes together... check out my "Kindergarden 101" post.

No comments:

Post a Comment