Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pathetic

These lil shits were free to acquire.... yet they've cost me mucho $$dinero$$ in medical bills over the past few months. Heck, not even a human baby is free to acquire- you have to invest serious dough in Victoria's Secret merchandise before you can even get the opportunity to make one of those teet sucklers. But back to the cats. Have you ever seen a cat wrapped like this, like a burrito? I now call this catrrito:

Turns out my lil ones were allergic to the stiches (who is allergic to string??) used in their spay surgeries. Not only did I have to maintain the catrrito bandages, I had to administer oral antibiotics twice daily for 10 days. You try wrestling down two fiesty kittens and jamming their mouth open while shooting liquid down their throats. THEN you have gained enough ground upon which you are free to judge ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment