Friday, May 14, 2010

Eerie, creepy, spooky


Words to describe an empty metro train. When you find that you are the sole being in the entire train car, you wonder. Did I forget to use deodorant this morning? However, on this particular occassion I smelled like Paris Hilton Heiress (don't judge me). I shoulda stuck to my rule of not wearing the earplugs from my iPod in public, but noooo, I just had to listen to my new favorite jam Bulletproof by La Roux. Ever wonder what happens when some of the outbound trains stop a few stations short of the last destination on that line, such as the "Grosvenor Strathmore/ Shady Grove" sitchuation on the Red Line? Leave your earplugs in while riding the Grosvenor Strathmore specific train so that you cannot hear the conductor shout at you to "Please exit the train, this train is now out of service," and find out what myserious magic occurs in the tunnel after the Grosvenor Strathmore stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment