Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eastbound and Down

If you haven't seen the HIGHlarious Eastbound and Down on Showtime, well then, in the words of Kenny Powers the gym teacher, "You know what? I can already tell that I don't like you. And I'm probably not gonna like you no matter how many pull-ups or push-ups you do. All right, anybody who wants to pick on anybody in class, aim for him, 'cause I'm not watchin'."
Regardless, in episode 2 of season 1, Will Ferrell cameos as Ashley Schaeffer, the used car salesman. A day after I watch this piss-my-pants show, a man on the metro strieks me with an incredibly uncanny likeness to Ashley Schaeffer.

The real Ashley Shaeffer...





















And the METRO Ashley Schaeffer...

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! He DOES look like him! AHAHAHAHA!! One of my favorite shows :) PS--It's on HBO.

    ReplyDelete